Many people are facing problems with how to configure yahoo account key on the desktop. If you usually use your mobile with scrolling on the screen then why not sign-in to your Yahoo mail with one click. No need to enter password and security code if you can login to your Yahoo mail with single click. Want to configure/setup Yahoo Account Key on Desktop/Tablet/Android Or IOS Device Browser, then feel free to contact Yahoo Customer Phone Number for further assistance
Yahoo entered with genius plan to take innovation to upper stage. The users can easily access their Yahoo account and stop worrying concerning security too. Yahoo Account Key for Yahoo mail is the next development together with your Yahoo email services. That may help in your life easier and keep the protection ahead. Users can effortlessly keep their photo, data or private information with Yahoo mail account and don’t need to compromise together with your personal life if that is secured with Yahoo Account Key.
Yahoo Account Key allows Yahoo users to just click on “Yes” button to sign-in to email; no password or security code required. The step is simple; once you attempt to sign in yahoo email. From any mobile device or personal computer then you’ll get a push notification on your registered mobile to make sure that you are the authorized person of the yahoo email account which you are trying to access.
“Are you attempting to sign in?”
So you have to choose/select “Yes or “No”.
This step you need to physically confirm if you are or not who is trying to signing in without entering a password or security code. And currently, you don’t need to keep in mind password and users who have used “forgot password” to recover it; use Yahoo Account Key.
Enable Account key on Android / iOS
Before you can utilize Account Key for your Yahoo account, you have to set it up in the Yahoo application.
Open the Yahoo Mail app or other apps that support Account Key.
Tap on the Profile Image.
Open a Yahoo app that supports Account Key and tap on the Menu icon.
- Tap on the Account Key icon.
- Tap “Continue”.
- Tap “send me an account key”.
- Tap yes, and then tap “now let’s try “no”.
- Tap no and then tap “got it!”.
- Tap on “Yes, enable Account Key”.
- Tap “great, got it!”.
Yahoo Account Key improves the on-demand password sign-in option which Yahoo introduced earlier this year by completely eliminating passwords. This takes care of the weak passwords that users frequently set when creating accounts, protects accounts from hacking, phishing, or brute-force attacks, and is likely to reduce requests for support regarding missing passwords or compromised accounts.
While you no longer need to remember a yahoo email password to sign-in if you are using the new feature, instead you need to log in to your mobile phone. This means that if you don’t have your phone in reach, for example, if you misplaced it if it was stolen, or if you just forgot it at home, you won’t be able to sign-in.
For Further Support Directly Call On Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number
How to Set up Yahoo Account Key with web browser
First, open a web browser and sign-in to your Account Info page
- Here click on Account security
- Then click See how it works
- Now choose your device and app to be notified on
- And click on Yes, send me a notification, now a push-notification will go to the app you selected
- Here on your device tap the Approve icon from the notification
- Meanwhile back in your web browser, you need to click on Always use Yahoo Account Key
- Here confirm your mobile phone number too which is going to use if you lose access to your device
- You will get this message of successfully enabled your Yahoo Account Key as “Yahoo Account is enabled.”
- So if you will login back to your yahoo email account with a computer browser, you don’t need to enter the password for back into login your account it can be possible with just one click “YES” on the notification in your smartphone.
Set Up Yahoo Account Key With Android or iOS device
- In the first step, install the latest version of any Yahoo app, like the Yahoo Mail app
- Then sign in with your Yahoo account using username and password
- Click the Menu Icon, then
Click the Account Key icon then
And now tap Create Account Key
- Click the Approve button here
- Then tap on Got it
- Tap Enable Account Key, then
- And finally, tap on Great, got it!
Yahoo Account Key Say Goodbye to Passwords !!
How to log in to Yahoo Account Key
- Open your web browser and sign in to the Yahoo Account Information page
- Enter your username here and click Subsequently
- Now a push-notification is sent to your enabled device Yahoo Account Key
- Now tap the notification or open the app from your computer, and tap the Account Key icon identified by your account name
- Then tap Accept icon
- You may also be prompted to enter or tap a verification code to validate
If you still have trouble using Yahoo Account Key then you can call us on our 24/7 Yahoo 24/7 toll-free customer service number and get instant solution.